Make your own Keto Bhajis at home... perfect Indian buffet food! Pair these with a lovely Mint Raita.
- 100g of Keto Bhaji Mix per pouch
- Resealable & recyclable pouch
- Cooking instructions provided on packet
HOW DO I USE IT?
Mix 100g thinly sliced shallots or leeks, 25g bhaji mix, and 20-30ml water. Squeeze together using your hands to extract water from the shallots / leeks until the mix thickens. Then squeeze pieces of the dough into a ball and air fry or bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
Lupin Flour, Salt, Mustard Seeds, Tumeric, Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Ginger, Red Chilli, Coriander Leaves.
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold.
Macros per 100g: 282 kCal / 11.6g Fat (of which saturates: 1.5g) / 11.1g Carbohydrates (of which sugars: 7.3g) / 32g Protein / 22.7g Fibre / 4.3g Salt (Sodium: 1690.4mg)
OTHER BITS & BOBS
- Once opened, consume within 6 months.
- Produced for Keto Fitness Club by Bite Me Spices, 109 St James Road, Northampton, NN5 5LD