WTF? UK Keto Cookbook
Quick & simple recipes for the whole family! Our WTF? UK Keto Cookbook is packed with:
- Over 80 family friendly Keto / LCHF recipes
- A quick and simple breakdown of 'What is Keto'
- UK food list and shopping tips
- Photos and macros for every single recipe
- Tips and tricks from our experiences...some of them were messy failures!
WTF? is an A5 wiro-bound book with thick, glossy pages to make it durable in the kitchen. All recipes have colour photos and macro calculations. Ingredients can be found in UK supermarkets (if not, we've mentioned where we get them from).
Allergies / Dietary Requirements:
- 35 Egg Free Recipes
- 40 Dairy Free Recipes
- 51 Nut Free Recipes
- 50 Vegetarian Recipes
- 14 Vegan Recipes
Add the Shopping Guide for just £5!
Supermarket by supermarket, we'll show you what we buy for our everyday keto lifestyle on a family-friendly budget. This is a handy little guide to accompany you around UK supermarkets. The Shopping Guide is an A5 saddle-stitched booklet and covers Aldi, Lidl, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Asda. General shopping tips are also included.
- 36-page A5 booklet - small enough to accompany you on shopping trips
- UK specific guide with images for products
- Price comparisons
- Product reviews & top tips