Become a member
Access the members' website with our 28 day meal guide, accountability journal, exclusive discount codes & more. PLUS join our members' Facebook support group and Zoom sessions to further support your low carb & keto journey.All for just £9.99 a month.
Macros: from cooking classes to understanding macros.
- Access to our KICK workshops on replay
- 28 Day Meal Guide on the members' website
- All of our cookbooks in eBook form, available to download for free on the members' website
- Wednesday 5pm: "Cook The Book" cooking session with Mark
- Thursday 6pm: "Cooking with the K-Team" cooking session with our Associates
- Saturday 10am: "Michele's Keto Kitchen" cooking session with Michele
Mindset: Change your thinking.
- Monday 7:30pm: Explore why we think the way we do (and how we can change) with Ian McGill, Transformational Coach.
- Tuesday 7:30pm: Alternating between Media Club & Activity Chat (share science and interesting finds, or talk all things activity)
- Thursday 7:30pm: Alternating between A.O.B. and M.M.M. (discuss hot topics and the three M's with Mark & Ian)
- Friday 10am: Coffee Morning & Q&A (have a chat and ask any questions for group support)
- Friday 7:30pm: Accountability & Recognition
- Sunday 11:30am: Break-fast Club (have a chat and ask any questions for group support)
Movement: Zoom fitness classes for all abilities.
- Recorded workouts available within the members' website
- Monday 6pm: Dumbbells, Resistance Bands or Kettlebells Workout
- Tuesday 1pm: Low Impact & Mobility
- Wednesday 8:30am: Dumbbells, Resistance Bands or Kettlebells Workout
- Wednesday 11am: Pilates with Lisa
- Thursday 1pm: Low Impact & Mobility
- Friday 8:30am: HIIT Workout
- Friday 11:30am: Dance Fun-ness with Lisa
- Sunday 8:30am: HIIT Workout
- Sunday 9:30am: Dumbbells, Resistance Bands or Kettlebells Workout
SuzanneRead Suzanne's Story
"All the love, support, food samples (thank you Pauline) and advice I have received from you all has boosted my confidence, kept me focused, helped me to grow, to learn and to succeed. It’s all given me the confidence to know I can do this and that this is my way of living that suits my body, to stay healthy, happy, fit, well and not in pain."
PaulineRead Pauline's Story
"Being a member of Keto Fitness Club is the best money I’ve ever invested in myself!"
EiraRead Eira's story & blog about food addiction
"I am so grateful that I not only found the Keto Fitness Club Public Group, but that I took the plunge and soon after joining the member’s group I became a life member. I have met lifelong friends who continue to support my Keto life in so many ways."